Accessible Videos and Resources for Families and Educators in Early Childhood Education
DCMP provides resources to support early intervention and early childhood special education for educators, families, and support personnel with children with a disability. These resources can be used as remote learning tools, family resources, and professional development opportunities.
Learning Center Resources
- Descriptive Children's Television: Bridging the Gap for Blind Kids While Benefiting All Kids
- Early Learning: Is TV/Video Watching (Or Other "Screen Time") Bad for Young Children?
- Help Your Early Learners Grow With DCMP Accessible Media
- How to get to Sesame Street: Multimedia Technology and Second Language Acquisition
- Introducing Captioned Media In The Early Years
- Zero to Six: Electronic Media in the Lives of Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers