ASL Training Resources for Parents and Educators
The DCMP has a huge collection of ASL training materials for qualifying parents, teachers, and educational interpreters.
Earn CEUs through the use of DCMP's Online Workshops.
- Fingers That Tickle and Delight
- The Flying Words Project
- Sign and ABCs
- From a Gator Ride to the Dentist Office
- The Treasure: Poems by Ella Mae Lentz
- What Are You... Deaf?
- The Ugly Duckling
- Handrew's Library
- Beauty and the Beast
- United States of ASL Poetry... and Other Tales
ASL For Kids
- Say, Sing and Sign (3 Titles)
- Signing Time! (3 Titles)
- Signs at the Zoo!
- Buffo: The World's Strongest Clown
- Paws Sign Stories
- I Want to Learn Sign Language
(Volumes 1 and 2)
- Video Sign Language Course
- Vocabulary Builders in Sign Language
(Also available on our YouTube Channel!)
- Mexican Sign Language
- Educational Interpreting Series
- English Idioms: Transliterating & Interpreting English Idioms
- Working With an Educational Interpreter for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Do I Qualify for a DCMP Account?
The answer is YES if you are a family member, teacher, or other professional working to educate early learners through grade 12 students who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, visually impaired, or deafblind. Interpreters (including those in training programs, as well as their instructors) who work with qualifying students also qualify. Register now!