Learning Resources for Parents of Students With Disabilities
Each school year brings new challenges for parents and their children. Whether you're working on an IEP, juggling remote learning with classroom instruction, learning ASL, or building math and literacy skills, DCMP can make this time a little less stressful with our free resources.
Families with a child with a disability qualify for free membership at DCMP and gain access to:
- Thousands of captioned and described educational, standards-aligned videos
- IEP resources
- Videos relating to blind life
- Videos relating to deaf life
- Videos relating to deaf-blind life
- ASL training videos
- ASL content and storytime videos
- Accessible TV series
To sign up for DCMP membership, just click the link at the top of the page; it's fast and it's free. If you have any questions, contact us via email or by phone at (800) 237-6213. You can also visit our Help Center.
Here are some resources to help you get started.