Map It: What Comes Next? Module
Map It: What Comes Next is a free, online, interactive training designed for transition-aged students who are deaf or hard of hearing. The training utilizes three questions:
- Who Am I?
- What Do I Want?
- How Do I Get There?
Video vignettes signed in ASL with spoken English and written transcription, self-assessments, and a series of interactive questions guide students as they identify their goals and develop strategies to achieve them. All interactive materials are saved and compiled in an electronic portfolio.
- Map It – Start Here [PDF]
- Map It Section 1 – Who Am I? [PDF]
- Map It Section 2 – What Do I Want?a> [PDF]
- Map It Section 3 – How Do I Get There? – College Track [PDF]
- Map It Section 3 – How Do I Get There? – Job-Training Track [PDF]
- Map It Sections 1, 2, & 3 for Offline Use [PDF]
- The Profiles [PDF]
- Planning for Postsecondary Education – High School Timelines [PDF]
- College Visit Planning Questionnaire [PDF]
- Disability Services Questionnaire [PDF]
- Questions for Disability Services [PDF]
- Planning for Postsecondary Education – Out of High School Timelines [PDF]
- Profile Template [DOC]
(Right-click to download)