"Do It Yourself" Educational Description: Guidelines And Tools (Spanish)
Topics for this 90-minute webinar include: 1) An update of the activities of the VDRDC; 2) The "Dos and Don'ts" of description; 3) Live demonstrations of two FREE software programs which can be used to add description to media; and 4) An overview of resources for obtaining described materials for use in the classroom.
This same production is available in English.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) are not available for this webinar.
Other webinars in this series:
- VDRDC Webinar 1 - Bringing Video Description into the 21st Century
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description (Spanish)
- VDRDC Webinar 3 - YouDescribe – How You Can Add Audio Description to Any YouTube Video!
- VDRDC Webinar 4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond