"Do It Yourself" Educational Description: Guidelines And Tools (Spanish)
Topics for this 90-minute webinar include: 1) An update of the activities of the VDRDC; 2) The "Dos and Don'ts" of description; 3) Live demonstrations of two FREE software programs which can be used to add description to media; and 4) An overview of resources for obtaining described materials for use in the classroom.
This same production is available in English.
Other webinars in this series:
- VDRDC Webinar 1 - Bringing Video Description into the 21st Century
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description (Spanish)
- VDRDC Webinar 3 - YouDescribe – How You Can Add Audio Description to Any YouTube Video!
- VDRDC Webinar 4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond