Do It Yourself Educational Description Webinar
This an archive video of the Video Description Research and Development Center webinar #2 - "Do It Yourself" Educational Description: Guidelines and Tools. The webinar occurred October 24, 2012. Topics in this webinar include: 1) An update of the activities of the VDRDC; 2) The "Dos and Don'ts" of description; 3) Live demonstrations of two free software programs which can be used to add description to media; and 4) An overview of resources for obtaining described materials for use in the classroom.
Other webinars in this series:
- VDRDC Webinar 1 - Bringing Video Description into the 21st Century
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description (Spanish)
- VDRDC Webinar 3 - YouDescribe – How You Can Add Audio Description to Any YouTube Video!
- VDRDC Webinar 4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond