Do It Yourself Educational Description Webinar
This an archive video of the Video Description Research and Development Center webinar #2 - "Do It Yourself" Educational Description: Guidelines and Tools. The webinar occurred October 24, 2012. Topics in this webinar include: 1) An update of the activities of the VDRDC; 2) The "Dos and Don'ts" of description; 3) Live demonstrations of two free software programs which can be used to add description to media; and 4) An overview of resources for obtaining described materials for use in the classroom.
Viewers can earn Continuing Education Credits, but you must register for the webinar(s) you intend to view by clicking the button below. If you are not interested in earning CEUs, you can view the video on this page.
Other webinars in this series:
- VDRDC Webinar 1 - Bringing Video Description into the 21st Century
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description (Spanish)
- VDRDC Webinar 3 - YouDescribe – How You Can Add Audio Description to Any YouTube Video!
- VDRDC Webinar 4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond