Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond
Video Description Research and Development Center
This an archive video of the Video Description Research and Development Center webinar #4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond. The webinar occurred December 11, 2013. Previous VDRDC webinars have introduced YouDescribe, the exciting new tool developed by the VDRDC that anyone can use to add description to YouTube videos. This 60-minute webinar, the fourth in the series, features a live panel discussion about how YouDescribe is being used to provide access to content beyond the K-12 classroom. Learn how YouDescribe is being used by: nonprofit organizations and corporations to make promotional and corporate video accessible; alternative media specialists to provide access to college students who are blind; and organizations which provide volunteer and fee-based description services for their clients. The event is being streamed live from the San Francisco LightHouse (http://www.lighthouse-sf.org).
Other webinars in this series:
- VDRDC Webinar 1 - Bringing Video Description into the 21st Century
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description
- VDRDC Webinar 2 - Do It Yourself Educational Description (Spanish)
- VDRDC Webinar 3 - YouDescribe – How You Can Add Audio Description to Any YouTube Video!
- VDRDC Webinar 4 - Going Pro: Using YouDescribe in the Classroom and Beyond