skip to main content

The 99% Solution

4 minutes 40 seconds

Videos are generally available for preview to non-members as short clips. Limited full-length titles are also available. Log In to view the full length title.

Browse Full-length Non-member Titles

In 99% of patients, a drug will not cause serious harm. However, researchers are working to ensure the remaining 1% of the population will not suffer any ill effects from medications.

Media Details

Runtime: 4 minutes 40 seconds

Still image from: A Conversation With Kids
Raising a Visually Impaired Child: Personal Stories From Parents, Siblings, and Children With Visual Impairments
Episode 4
6 minutes
Grade Level: 7 - 12
Still image from: A Difficult Journey: My Fight Against Cancer (Spanish)
39 minutes 9 seconds
Grade Level: 10 - 12
Still image from: A Sibling Perspective
Raising a Visually Impaired Child: Personal Stories From Parents, Siblings, and Children With Visual Impairments
Episode 1
5 minutes
Grade Level: 7 - 12
Still image from: A Test for Life
24 minutes 48 seconds
Grade Level: 9 - 12
Still image from: Abilities To The Xtreme
27 minutes 59 seconds
Grade Level: 6 - 12
Still image from: Achoo, Stop The Flu
23 minutes 19 seconds
Grade Level: Ps - 4
Recently Added
Still image from: Against the Odds: The Lily Harper Show
Against the Odds
Episode 3
27 minutes 45 seconds
Grade Level: 7 - 12
Still image from: Alexander the Avoider: A Sensory Processing Disorder Story
8 minutes 33 seconds
Grade Level: 3 - 5
Still image from: Alfonso Family: Allie, Age 8, Peter's Anomaly
Raising a Visually Impaired Child: Personal Stories From Parents, Siblings, and Children With Visual Impairments
Episode 9
5 minutes
Grade Level: PT/TT -
Still image from: All About Nutrients
24 minutes 16 seconds
Grade Level: 9 - 12