Return to the Listening is Learning home page.
Listening is Learning is an initiative of:Promoting a sound education.
Listening is Learning seeks to raise awareness about the learning benefits of listening to description of video-based educational media.
- 2What is description?
- 3How does description benefit students who are blind or visually impaired?
- 4How does description benefit students who are NOT blind or visually impaired?
- 5Where can I find description?
- 6How do I add description to my media?
- 7Order your free Listening is Learning Materials with posters, lesson guide, certificate and more.
About Audio Description?Learn more about description
How Audio Description Benefits Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired.Learn how description benefits students who are visually impaired.
How Audio Description Benefits Students Who Are NOT Blind or Visually Impaired.Learn more about how listening to description improves learning.
Where can I Find Audio Description?learn more about where you can find described media.
How do I add Audio Description to my media?learn more about how you can add description to your media.
MaterialsOrder your free classroom materials.